Friday, March 6, 2009

There are four ponies that live a mile or so down the road from me. I would love to bring them home with me and give them the love, care and attention they deserve. I am very concerned about one of the ponies. His/her physical condition isn't as good as the others.

I hope to find their owner visiting them sometime, so I can ask about taking pictures of the ponies and an old silo on the property. If I am lucky enough to talk to their owner then I will casually mention my love for horses & ponies and ask about the ponies. Hopefully, I can find out the ponies' stories and connect with the owner enough that I can get permission to take pictures and visit the ponies. If I can get permission to visit then I can keep a closer eye on them...and maybe just give them a little love.












No comments:

Post a Comment