Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm "It".

My friend, Mary Beth from Irishembi tagged me. I haven't met Mary Beth in person yet, but hope to sometime. We met through an online forum for pregnant women over two years ago. I am lucky to have her as a friend because Mary Beth is intelligent, funny and always there for support. I hope everyone has a friend like her because everyone needs one.

Now, on to the tag. I'm to go into my Pictures folder and find the fourth picture in my fourth file.



This is my fourth darling daughter, Jules on October 14, 2007. Jules was eight months old. Every year, we go to the apple orchard to pick apples and pumpkins. We rode out to the apple orchard on a hay wagon pulled by a tractor. The ride was a bit bumpy, but the girls all loved it. Jules loves apples and would snitch the apple from me everytime I tried a new one. I couldn't help but take a few, no make that several photos of our fun that day.

Thanks, MB for everything.

I tag Shawnnita, Boo and Kerren. Your it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment